Dr Sanaria Monther
- Experience: more than 27 years
- Specialized in treating all cases of infertility, recurrent miscarriage, surgical and non-surgical gynecological plastic surgery, caesarean section and natural delivery, treatment of polycystic ovaries, and uterine surgical interventions.
- Arabic Board in ob-gyne
- Obstetrician & gynecologist specializing in maternal and fetal medicine.
- I take care of regular and high-risk pregnancies, congenital disorders through detailed sonography, and some diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for the fetus inside the uterus.
- This is in addition to managing gynecological disorders (menstrual cycle disorders, vaginal bleeding, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections, sexual intercourse disorders, fertility problems, prolapse of the vaginal wall...).
- I do take care also of aesthetic, surgical and non-surgical, procedures of the intimate area including Laser.
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology – Lebanese University.
- Certificate of specialized medical formation in obstetrics and gynecology- UCL, Belgium.
- Assistant professor at the faculty of medical sciences, Lebanese University.
- Interuniversity diploma in Obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound (CIUEOG) - UCL, ULB & ULg, Belgium.
- University Diploma in Perinatal and maternal medicine, CUMMP (Maternal Intensive Care) – UCL, Belgium.
- Reproductive Endocrinology Belgian Interuniversity Certificate (REBIC) – ULg, Belgium.
- Certificate in 3-D fetal skeletal ultrasound training, Hospital Kremlin Bicêtre, France.
- Certificate in fetal Neurosonography - London school of ultrasound, United Kingdom.
- Certificate in fetal brain imaging - International Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, (ISUOG), Germany.
- Certificate in training of trainers from PROMPT (Practical Obstetric Multi-Professional Training), for simulation training in obstetrics - United Kingdom.
- Certificate in training of trainers in clinical management of rape - UNFPA, Jordan.
- Diploma in “Certified Quality and Accreditation Manager” (CQAM) - Gates, Lebanon in collaboration with Traccert Canada.
- WHO temporary advisor on Robson project - World Health Organization (WHO).
- Member of the Lebanese Society of Obstetrics and gynecology (LSOG).
- Author of tens of medical articles.