The Department of General Surgery and Surgical Operations at Value Medical Complex is one of the most important departments that provide the necessary medical care. The Operations Department consists of two operating theaters, which are designed according to the latest international standards and provided with the latest technologies and devices necessary to perform surgical operations, in addition to the appropriate patient rooms that are worthy of patients. Value Medical Complex and recovery room.
We, at Value Medical Complex, through our highly selected General surgeon and medical staff, are committed to providing you with the highest standards of professionalism and quality.
All surgeries are performed using the most modern technologies and according to up-to-date techniques and medical knowledge.
We offer a broad spectrum of general, endocrine, and bariatric surgeries that include, but are not limited to:
- Thyroidectomy for benign and malignant diseases
- Cervical neck dissection for malignant thyroid diseases
- Parathyroidectomy (under local anesthesia)
- Single-port Sleeve gastrectomy
- Gastric bypass (Omega and Roux-en-Y)
- Gastric plication
- Obesity revisional surgeries
- Laparoscopic colectomies (conventional and single-port)
- Transanal excision for rectal tumors
- Transanal total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer
- Anal pathologies diagnosis, treatment, and surgeries
- Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair
- Abdominal wall hernia repair (laparoscopy and open approach)
- Skin and subcutaneous lesions
- Partial and total mastectomy
- Axillary lymph node dissection for breast cancer