What Types of Treatments Do Pediatric Dentists Provide?
- Infant oral health exams, which include risk assessment for caries in mother and child
- Preventive dental care including cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations
- Habit counseling (for example, pacifier use and thumb sucking)
- Early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite (orthodontics)
- Repair of tooth cavities or defects
- Diagnosis of oral conditions associated with diseases such as diabetes, congenital heart defect, asthma, hay fever, and attention deficit/ hyperactivity disorder
- Management of gum diseases and conditions including ulcers, short frenulae, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal disease
- Care for dental injuries (for example, fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth)
The dental laboratory at Value Medical Complex is equipped with the latest technology in the field of dentistry, which includes the most advanced technologies in the Middle East, as well as 3D printing, laser technology and artificial intelligence in dental technology.
To enable us to control quality and follow international standards in selecting the best materials and techniques during the manufacturing process.
In the first phase, the laboratory provides its services to all dental clinics affiliated with the external medical services in Qatar.
These services include Hollywood smile, dental implants, fixed and removable orthodontic appliances, fixed and removable prosthodontics, zircon technology in the manufacture of metal-free dental crowns and bridges, and other important services.