Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death around the world and in the U.S. While almost half of the adults have some form of cardiovascular disease, It affects men and women.
In our center and because we care about your heart, the cardio-clinic at Value Medical Complex diagnoses and treats a wide variety of cardiovascular and heart diseases.
Our Lebanese Cardiologist Dr. Samer Zaraket works with patients to understand their symptoms and develop effective treatment plans for conditions including:
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Heart Attack ( Myocardial Infarction)
- High Blood pressure ( Hypertension)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Chest Pain
- Heart Failure ( Ischemic, dilated, and hypertrophic Cardiomyopathies )
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Valvular heart disease
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Cardiac Rehabilitation after open-heart surgery